Monday, May 26, 2008

The other post

I've been furiously writing away about what the heck's going on over here and why I've been slack about posting when I realized all I need to say is this:

My non-computerized, very willful, very verbal, very everything child is challenging me to the utmost of my being. I feel beaten down by a not-yet-two-year old and am attempting to remain sane. That effort is sucking all energy from my soul and there is simply nothing left for the blog. When I have gotten this mildly under control, I'll try to be more prolific. Just trust me when I tell you that every fiber of my being is needed for the challenge at hand.

Don't worry, I'm still taking pictures every once in awhile because although he's a crazy barrel of psycho monkeys right now, he's still quite charming in his own way. I'll try to post them soon.

2 comments:

The Blake Family said...

Hmmm...children must get together in space and discuss all this prior to their next step of childhood because some days I feel like you may feel. So, seeing as Wyatt is slightly older than Jackson...here's my question for you, when does the "no no no" phase stop??? I've decided that I do not like it much and am ready for the next phase (well, maybe ready for the next phase).

Jody & Joey said...

Just remember... it is a GAME and you must ALWAYS WIN.