1. Using my homemade cleaning supplies.
2. A facial.
3. A quiet house all to myself for two whole hours.
4. Trying a new recipe (successfully) in said quiet house. Just me, my cooking gadgets and some music.
5. Open windows.
6. Sales on current-season clothes.
7. Reconnecting with old friends through the miracles of Facebook.
8. Recipe subscription service (thanks, Whoorl, it was a great suggestion.)
9. Impending vacation.
10. A giggling baby.
11. A no-construction day. No sawing, no hammering, no walking on tarps, no cleaning bits of masonry off my doorknobs, no shop-vac, no grumbling contractor. Bliss.
12. Being a two-parent household again. It was a long week.
13. A little boy asking if maybe, please, if we're good, can we maybe go to the library - as if that's a grand prize - so glad he loves books.
14. And it's only Saturday.