1. the lady in the commissary at 10 am wearing a strapless dress and stilettos.
2. that the same lady is the one who pointed out Natalie was eating her shoe while we waited in line.
3. that Natalie, at 16 mos., has now had her first car ride while facing forward.
4. that Natalie is, perhaps, the first child ever to like facing backwards more.
5. that Wyatt willingly went down for a nap before noon.
6. that our house has completely upchucked on us in recent weeks yet we seem to have escaped major financial fallout.
7. the peanut butter frosting I just made for a chocolate cake, then topped with chocolate peanut butter glaze. Can't wait for dessert!
8. that no matter how many ways or times I say "you may not put your hands/feet/face/arms/legs/body on your sister to stop her from doing something", it continues to go unheeded.
9. how expensive our dog is.
10. how quickly my clean house isn't clean anymore.