Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bookworm

Okay friends, two more book reviews are live over at BlogHer. I'm woefully behind in posting the link to the first one, A Discovery of Witches but please don't think that means I didn't enjoy it! You can check out the review over here. Hint: if you liked Harry Potter, Dan Brown's books or even The Time Traveler's Wife, you should check it out.

The next one I read came from the young fiction genre and while I wouldn't normally head for that category, it was exactly what I needed after all the more serious books I've been reading for BlogHer book club and my real life book club (which, by the way, if you have suggestions for great books for my book club, will you please share them in the comments? Thanks.) Anyway, you should check out Sarah Dessen's books if you're in the market for something that's fun to read but doesn't make you lay awake at night. I reviewed this one but saw at least five of her other titles on the shelf at Target last week.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Darling's said...

Great, great reviews! I will have to try one of Sarah Dessen's books. My life needs simple and entertaining right now!!! A three book series I finished a while back was Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. A little twisty like Harry Potter, but an easy read. Thanks for posting a little of what you have been up to!!