Friday, March 02, 2012

I Knew That

As if I needed another reason to love my little boy…

I went to a consignment sale today hoping to score a bunch of good spring and summer stuff for the kids. No such luck, but I did find a couple things that I thought they might like. Specifically, I found a t-shirt with airplanes on it.



They looked pretty realistic and it was inexpensive, so I figured Wyatt would like it. I just showed it to him and he said, "Awesome, Mom! Thank you! Wow…an F-16, a Tornado and a Tomcat! I love it. Thank you, Mom!"

Hmmm. I guess they are realistic! And I wonder how long this airplane-centric phase will last. I mean, we're 5 years in and going strong!

1 comment:

Mom said...

My favorite is when he quizzes me about various planes and I fail every time. He never gives up trying to educate me.