Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We're Not in Kansas Anymore....

...or are we? We're having a big storm right now with thunder and even a few power flickers. Plus, we're in an island-wide tornado watch! It's just like home. Wrong season, but still...what a perfect day to stay inside! Wyatt's sleeping like a champ and I'm trying to figure out if I should drink hot coffee, hot tea or hot cocoa. Such decisions! Hopefully it'll clear up for Thanksgiving day and for Friday's turkey trot festivities. If not...oh well! It finally feels like fall :)

3 comments:

Ade said...

Funny, it's going to be sunny and 70 here tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving! Love and miss you tons! Can't wait to see you!

Leslie said...

I like to kickstart every morning with my "redneck mocha," which is merely hot chocoloate mix in my coffee. It's the perfect blend of caffeine and sugar! Starbucks has nothing on me!

Anonymous said...

Umm-my favorite kind of day, especially if I can just curl up with a book. I wish you could be with us tomorrow to witness the annual wine drinking-gravy making event, but we'll sure be thinking of you.