Monday, May 21, 2007

Didn't I Just Mention This?

Please reference the butterfly park entry - the one where I mentioned my Reptile Gardens fun at the ripe old age of 10 - and then guess what we did today? That's right! We went to the Habu Museum, where I got to do this:


Don't worry, it's not a habu, just a python. Cool, huh? This was one HEAVY dude (hence my strange posture) and braving the stage/python/photo thing earned me a round of applause from the Japanese audience.

Oh, and I'll say it for you: nice hair. It's time for a cut.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's deja vu from Reptile Gardens! I have a picture of you that is exactly the same grin, the same stance and looks like the same snake when you were 10! At first I thought you had just edited the original picture! Kids, do not try this with a habu!

Susan said...

I have the exact same gross feeling looking at this picture as I did watching you enjoy Reptile Gardens in Rapid City 21 years ago. Glad the Japanese were impressed!

Ade said...

Wow...that will definitely serve as a nightmare source for me this week! You are much more of a woman than I!

Rife Wife said...

Oh...please tell me that is one of those wooden cut outs that you just stuck your head through and took the picture because that is one of the scariest things I've seen!

Anonymous said...

Oh, YUK! Makes me react the same way Laura did when Holly filled her pants pockets and hands with grasshoppers! Laura was first going to scrub her with Comet and then decided the pants were going in the trash! Think Holly herself had a close call! So, may I suggest a "Comet bath"?