1. The first words of the day from a little boy. Yesterday: ah-ah-noss (astronauts). Today: book! book!
2. Finding a cabinet guy who can do exactly what you want without overhauling what doesn't need fixing.
3. Figuring out a shortcut from point A to point B.
4. Discovering that in the midst of the city, there are rolling fields of horses, beautiful tall trees and surprise lakes.
5. Long nap afternoons.
6. Friends up the street.
7. Family coming to visit.
8. Checking things off a to-do list.
9. Finding a spare three minutes to blog, read others' blogs and check email. How are my days so full?
10. Whittling down the laundry piles.
11. Finding sales on things you need.
12. Dark chocolate and a Diet Coke.
What makes you happy?