Sunday, March 28, 2010

Proof of Life

Funny what you find when you finally take the photos off the camera.


The bargain football costume still gets lots of play. The pants are usually reserved for playing basketball.
Macaroni is no longer stored on Natalie's shelf.
















Paging Dr. Rock...Wyatt chose to be a doctor for career dress-up day at school.



I can always tell when Natalie's been "reading" in the living room. I remember this phase with Wyatt and again, this one doesn't reshelve very well.



This is what I get when I ask if I can take their picture. Can anyone else detect the looks of determination in both faces? Natalie's says, "you won't hold me too long, big guy!" and Wyatt's says, "It's just a really squeezey hug...really!"


These are from our visit with friends in Richmond. Their little girl is 8 mos. younger than Wyatt and equally "spirited" (thanks for the perfect descriptor, Elizabeth!). They were fast friends and Wyatt was "very sad" to have to come home without her. Don't worry, another date visit is already in the works.



The chef in action! He's really into using his "wyatt knife" these days. And man, give that kid some dry pasta and he can create just about anything.



1 comment:

Steph said...

Okay, I love the funky swagger in the pic with the little girl. He's like "YEAH I'm holding her hand - what?"

And the football helmet reminds me of a Japanese getup from 100Yen. (sigh . . . )