Friday, June 18, 2010

Playtime

The kids are doing a remarkable job of entertaining themselves this morning and the cozy coupe is getting a workout since they've figured out they can push each other around in it. But please imagine my surprise upon seeing Natalie emerge from the driver's seat without her pants on. I promise, I was only out of the room for a couple of minutes, and when I left she was fully dressed! When I asked Wyatt about it, he smiled and ran to the living room where he retrieved her pants out from underneath the couch. Really?

I've been informed that they're "just playin'" and it's no big deal. Seeing as how Natalie seems to agree, I guess he's right. But once again, I feel the need to brace myself for the coming years. Oh, and the woman with whom I was on the phone heard the shrieking in the background and laughed. She assures me I'll miss this someday.

No comments: