Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ketchup 2

The boy who loves the Pledge of Allegiance really enjoyed the Fourth of July this year. Last year we had both kids in bed before the neighborhood fireworks began but this year Wyatt stuck it out and even enjoyed the festivities. But I'm getting ahead of myself. First, let's all give a shout-out to Grandma Rock for figuring out how to get Natalie's hair into a ponytail!




My sweet kiddos in a moment of peace. It was short-lived but I'm learning to take whatever I can get.


Let the sparkler-ing commence!




Here he is, content with his daddy, secure in his headset (he's easily spooked by loud noise and despite our assurances that this wasn't the big, booming fireworks like we had last month for community day, he insisted he'd need his protective ear covers. Whatever works!) and starting the life long affair with 4th of July fun!





No comments: