Sunday, August 08, 2010

Bad 80s TV

You know the show "Good Times"? I've been thinking of it all day for it's stupid theme song. Let me refresh your memory: "keepin' your head above water, makin' your way if you can..." Uh, yeah, that's me.

It has been a week around here if you know what I mean. But here I am, late on a Sunday night, rejoicing in the completion of another long run with high hopes for better this week. Or at least survival. I will settle for survival at this point. Please wish us luck!

P.S. If anyone has any tips for the four-year-old set, please let me know because four and me? We are not friends.

1 comment:

The Blake Family said...

I thought four was supposed to be better??!!!! Please tell me it's better than three...I've been counting the months! Good luck this week...oh, and uh, obviously no tips for the four-year-old set...I'm struggling with the three-year-old set!!