Thursday, October 12, 2006

We?

My intent for this blog is to keep friends and family updated on our lives but no one will know it's out here unless I tell them, right? So I was getting ready to email a FEW friends and give them the info when Jeff said, "hmmm. Maybe wait until we have some archives." Did you catch it? The we? Where's the we in this? I don't think he's even read it yet. When he does, I bet I'll hear about this post and I guess that'll tell me how involved "we" are :) Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he definitely needs a pronoun check. That's kind of like "what do 'we' have planned for dinner?" or "did 'we' buy milk today?"

No, 'we' didn't. Did you?

Anonymous said...

p.s. don't wait. No one cares how many posts there are. Just send the link and post away!