Saturday, November 25, 2006

Time Flies

My baby is 5 months old today! How did this happen? It seems like just yesterday we were looking at each other saying, "what are we going to name this little boy?" Two hours later, we decided on Wyatt - which means little warrior, by the way - and a Wyatt he is. It's like he takes another tiny piece of my heart every day.

His 5 month milestones:
Two teeth have broken through on the bottom.
He's mastered bouncing in his exersaucer.
He can sit by himself long enough for me to take two pictures (Heather - I totally tried that because of our conversation yesterday) but not longer; that's when he topples over and might or might not bump his head on the nearby chair.
He can stand up if holding onto our hands or the edge of his exersaucer.
He's learning how to hang out in the front yard with the neighbors.
He runs our house.

Not bad for 5 months. Now, the pictures.



4 comments:

Ade said...

Sooo big! I can't believe it! I can't wait to get my hands on him!! Happy Thanksgiving! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Love the anniversary update. Can't wait to see all of you.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm going to try it to see if mine will sit up...after her nap, of course. Way to go Wyatt!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Wyatt has lots of great skills! I think all their developmental milestones are fun.

P.S. I like the picture where he is sitting up. : )