Monday, April 20, 2009

Full Disclosure:

Natalie doesn't want to be too good, so she decided that she wouldn't go to sleep last night until 12:30. That's a tad late for me. She also, for maybe one of the first times, had indiscernable issues that were keeping her awake. After much jostling, jiggling, swaying, bouncing and thumping, I finally got some burps out of her and was able to nurse her to sleep. Poor kiddo was miserable until then. She managed to sleep well once she was down, so that was nice.

Unfortunately her big brother needed to talk to me around 3:30, so I'm not exactly ready to run a race this morning. Somehow he is. I predict a long nap in our future...fingers crossed!

Life with kids. It is a grand adventure, isn't it?

3 comments:

The Blake Family said...

That it is...our morning has been full of whining and "Yes I want that" followed by "No, I didn't want that (the above item he said "yes" to!)" ugh...and I only have one to contend with!! HOpe the rest of the day goes better, that both kids sleep at the same time and that you are able to sleep as well.

Team Kuehni said...

A great adventure, indeed! Don't you wish kids were predictable? Why is it that the one evening I decide to stay up a little later than usual and watch TV or read a book is the random night Caden wakes up at 3 am for no good reason at all? But I guess it wouldn't be as memorable if it were easy, huh? I'm afraid the tides will turn on me with our second one, since Caden appears to be an angel in human form. Yikes! Glad it's going well this time around for you guys! She's precious.

Laurie R. said...

Hang in there, my friend! I hope that everyone had a really good nap after all that!
Miss y'all!