Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ladies Man

Wyatt was doing an awesome job of playing by himself yesterday morning, getting out toys that haven't seen the light of day for months. After digging through his baskets, he strolled into the kitchen as he was wrapping a lovely piece of grosgrain ribbon around his head.


W: I'm going to girls' night.

me: You're going to girls' night?

W: Yes.

me: Are you fixing your hair?

W: Yes.

me: What are you going to do at girls' night?

W: Play with Isaac.

me: Really?

W: Yes. You want to come?

me: Are we invited to girls' night with you and Isaac?

W: Yes, you and Grandma can come, too.

me: Oh, how generous of you!

W: Yes. It is.



What a gentleman.

2 comments:

The Blake Family said...

I always think of that old show, "Kids Say the Darnedest Things" when I hear conversations like this one...guess that's what keeps us laughing as parents!!

Laurie R. said...

Oh my goodness, that little boy is just too cute!