Thursday, July 30, 2009

You Heard it Here First

Today's favorites:

Me: Wyatt, do you remember the days of the week?

W: Yes. Monday, Tuesday, Threesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, bubble bath Sunday!


*************

W: I can't find my hockey ball!

Me: Well, look in your room and under my bed.

W: I can't find it. It's not there (high drama, fyi, with much whining and pouting).

Me: We can just play with another ball.

W: But I want my hockey ball!

Me: Well, honey, I know you think I'm magic and I can find it, but this is what happens when things don't get put away where they belong. I really don't know where it is so let's just play with a different ball.

W: But you are magic!

1 comment:

Team Kuehni said...

Ahhh...isn't it great to have someone be your biggest fan? I'm so looking forward to that age! Natalie is beautiful, too. Hope to see you in September!