Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Park It

We ventured out to one of the awesome, I'm-sure-to-miss-them, local parks today with some friends. It's technically a boundless playground, meaning it has adaptions for all kinds of handicaps and is extremely accessible for all abilities. You know what that means, right? Natalie got to play at the park for the very first time. Seeing as how I found sand in her diaper when we got home, I think she had a good time.


 And no, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you and I didn't put eyeshadow on my baby. She took a header into a windowsill a couple days ago and while she really gave that sill a run for its money, the pointy corner won. I was decidedly more traumatized than she was!


And I had to include these pictures of my sweet Wyatt (I use that term liberally; quite honestly, he's fairly salty in attitude this week) who is sporting a truly vintage t-shirt. That Raintree Campout '79 Survivor is legit - his mommy survived that campout and had the shirt to prove it. Thanks, Mom, for keeping it all these years. I love seeing my boy in it!

No comments: