Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hey, Guess What?

Remember the book review program I told you about a few weeks ago? You can read more about it over here and you can check out my review here. I'm pretty out of practice actually analyzing anything I read; I mean, my book club in Virginia was once accused of gossiping (in our defense, that barista was totally wrong; we did discuss the book…right before we started discussing everything else) and the club here is much more on task but we got distracted last week talking about headaches with TMO. So, you know, I'm not usually all business when it comes to sharing my opinion on books. Keep that in mind if you decide to read it. If you'd like the abbreviated version, it's this: you should totally read Girl in Translation and then we should talk about it…or whatever else is on our minds.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Wow, so you're kinda like, famous! :) Great review! Adding to my never-ending list of books I don't have time to read.