Friday, May 06, 2011

The Land of Ah's

Or the land of hahahahaha's. I mean, I would never expect to see this in Virginia!


Yeah, that's a buffalo's head leaning out of the back of that truck. Let me assure you, if this passes right by your driver's side window while you're cruising down the interstate, it's fairly alarming. The fur was blowing in the breeze.

Once I gathered my wits enough to get my camera, I realized there was more to the story.



Right. Buffalo head in the back, fiberglass buffalo riding behind. Makes perfect sense. I was in line behind the guy at the toll booth and remarked about it to the toll collector. She told me it looked as though the pelt was riding shotgun. I guess you just never know what you're going to see on any given day, do you?

Rump roast, anyone?






No comments: